Advertisements

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

DADA WA KITANZANIA ASHIKWA NA MADAWA YA KULEVYA HUKO NIGERIA

According to report reaching us, a woman was nabbed with kilos of hard drugs. Money is very good, but the love of money is the root of all evil. Madam Chinelo just found out. The plan by the food vendor who inserted 685 grammes of cocaine in her private part, to beat operatives of the NDLEA at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, has been foiled, as she was arrested. Chinelo Okorom Lynnette, 36, was arrested during inward screening of passengers on an Ethiopian Airline from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia to Nigeria
NDLEA Head of Public Affairs, Mitchell Ofoyeju, said: ”The suspect tested positive for drug ingestion and vaginal insertion. She, however, expelled a total of 685 grammes of substance that tested positive for cocaine while under observation at the airport. Confessing after she has discharged the drugs, Madam Chinelo said "I was deceived": She told NDLEA officials at the Airport Command headed by Mr Hamza Umar that she was deceived into the illicit business out of frustration by her landlord, following her in ability to pay her rent. According to the woman, “My husband abandoned me with four children two years ago. Since then, I have been working hard to pay their school fees and also ensure their proper upkeep. I sell food at Ajagbandi to take care of my children. Photo below;

“When my rent expired, I had no money to renew it. My landlord ejected us and I had nowhere to go with the children or who to talk to. I was crying like a baby when a man came to console me. “He told me to wipe my tears and promised to introduce me to importation business. I felt he was God-sent when he sponsored my trip to Addis Ababa. Before leaving, he said I was to go into importation of female hand bags. “But when I got to Ethiopia, he told me to take cocaine to Nigeria. Initially, I disagreed but he threatened to recover his investment at all cost. I am just a victim of man’s cruelty to man.
”CREDIT:HABARI ZA WALIMWENGU

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilo jna mbona kama sio la kwetu, anawezekana anatumia pasi yetu lakini sura na jina kama Mnigeria

Anonymous said...

Chinelo ni jina la ki igbo.429

Anonymous said...

Hata Sura sio ya kitanzania. Watanzania wenyewe tunajuana

Anonymous said...

Passport zetu zinagawiwa kama pipi.

Anonymous said...

Huyo sio mbongo kabisa hats sura yake